Bell Street United Church (Methodist & United Reformed) is an active church in Shaftesbury, an historic hilltop town. We are a family church offering a warm welcome to people of all ages.
Pentecost by Judy Selbie
As a town centre church we also reach out to people in the community, in need, especially with baptisms, weddings and funerals.
These pages will give you a brief introduction to what we do. Should you wish to know more then why not get in touch with us.
• Morning Service - 10.30am
• Evening Service - 6.00pm
• Bell Street Ladies Group (1st Mon of month)
• 9.30 am Roundabout Parent, Baby and Toddler Group
• 9.30 am Children and Toddler Clothing Exchange
• 10.30 am Bible Study
• 2.30pm House Group (2nd Wednesday each month)
• Church open for prayer (10.00am - 2.00 pm)
• Sunshine Hour - 2.30 pm
• House Group - 8.00 pm
• Friday Market (9.30 am - 1.00 pm)
• Pause for Thought - 11.00 am