Bell Street United Church (Methodist & United Reformed) is an active church in Shaftesbury, an historic hilltop town. We are a family church offering a warm welcome to people of all ages.
Pentecost by Judy Selbie
As a town centre church we also reach out to people in the community, in need, especially with baptisms, weddings and funerals.
These pages will give you a brief introduction to what we do. Should you wish to know more then why not get in touch with us.
• Morning Service - 10.30am
• Evening Service - 6.00pm
• Prayer Time 10.30 -11.30am
• Roundabout Parent, Baby and Toddler Group 9.30am
• Children and Toddler Clothing Exchange 9.30am
• Bible Study 10.30am
• Sunshine Hour - 2.30pm
• House Group - 8.00pm
• Friday Food & Fellowship (10.00am & 12.00 noon)
• Pause for Thought - 11.00am