Friday Food and fellowship
The Call of the Diciples
by Megan Bennett
Friday Food and Fellowship is held each week from 10.00 am to midday in the church hall with various stalls including cakes, produce and cards. Traidcraft goods are also available. We also serve tea, coffee and biscuits which people enjoy as they meet with their friends.
It has become a regular meeting place.
Income is shared between the Church and various local charities, including Somerset & Dorset Air Ambulance and RNLI. The market is fortunate to have a regular band of volunteers to run the various stalls each week.
Pause for Thought
- Pause for thought
- For twenty minutes on Fridays
- 11.00 – 11.20 am
- Time to reflect on God’s word
- Time to reflect on current affairs
- Time to remember those in need
- Time to reflect on what God wants us to do
- Time for prayer
- Time to pause
- This is an ecumenical fellowhip
- Everyone welcome